Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Men and Hair...

Have you discovered that most men will say they like their women with long hair? I think most men I've dated have been of that opinion.

I think I'm going to go chop all my hair off.

And here's why. Yes, it has to do with revenge... vengence, whatever you want to call it...
Of course my husband likes my hair long. But he likes me to wear it up. He says I look unkempt with it down. So then, what is the point of having long hair??

I like to wear my hair down. I hate having to pull it back all the time. And especially if I've just washed my hair I like to wear it down. I have horribly thin hair, so (to me) it only looks good down during the day that I've just washed it... otherwise I almost have to wear it up - otherwise it looks like I have bald spots in the back...

So anyway, last weekend we were out doing some shopping and I was wearing my hair down with a hat. My husband actually told me that I looked like a bag lady and he was embarrassed to be seen with me!

I decided right then and there that I was going to go out and get my hair cut. Short. I guess we'll see when I actually make it to the salon if I go through with it or not... not sure if vengence is really worth it ;)

4 comments:

April said...

I have really thick hair and hubby likes it long and down. It's just too freakin hot to do that so that's why I keep mine short.

Carrin said...

you should do whatever makes you feel good about yourself!

Anonymous said...

OOoooh!

Aubrey said...

When my hubby and I met, I had short, short hair. To this day, he still likes it short. It's SO much easier to take care of. Plus, most people I know with long hair, keep it up. WTF???

Related Posts with Thumbnails