Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom.
Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
I feel bad that sometimes I feel like I don't spend enough "quality" time with my children. While I am home with them most days (I work 2 half days a week) it seems like I'm always busy doing something, and not spending time playing with them or interacting with them. I somehow imagined things so differently before I had children. I figured that I would spend a lot more time just playing with them. And I also figured that I would be more involved with school stuff, but unfortunately we live too far from the school...
Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your kids, or that your kids love about you.
These are things to remind yourself everyday that you rock!
- I love that my two little ones snuggle up together when they are sleeping.
- I love how sweet baby girl is! One of her favorite things to do is wrap her arms around me and kiss me all over :) and sometimes she even pats my hair!
- I love how observant little man is! He just simply amazes me sometimes!
- I love that little man is talking so much these days. It's so interesting to see how he sees things and understands them. It's just so fascinating!
- I love that my 12 year old daughter is so friendly, outgoing and nurturing. While I might complain about some of her tween habbits, she is really a great kid!
- I just can't help but love every minute of little man's singing! He just loves to sing!!
- Equally I just can't help but love it when baby girl shakes her booty!! She really gets into it!
Send this to five other Mom's of the year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send them a note that you've selected them, and add a link to the person that nominated you.
The Mama's I choose are: