Friday, December 5, 2008

A Christmas Present!!

For me!! My husband actually bought me a Christmas present this year and I am completely dying to know what it is!! He told me the other day that he would need some money on Friday to pay for it!

He hasn't bought me a gift since our first Christmas together. He just will not go anywhere alone, so usually we go out together to get my birthday and x-mas gifts... I usually just pick them out. I think there was one other time when he and the two older girls ran into Target and bought me a CD for my birthday. Of course I think its all pretty lame. I wish he could just go out and pick something out by himself. He says that I wouldn't like whatever he would pick out. He says I'm hard to buy for. But of course to me its the thought that counts. And if he doesn't bother, then its just a cop-out. Lazy :)

Anyway, so I am totally psyched to see what he got for me! He keeps asking if I want to know, and of course I do! But so far he's not telling me. I think he will probably cave before Christmas. I will have to think of something especially thoughtful for him this year now :) And of course I'm pretty much drawing a blank.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting!! i can't wait to find out what it is. my hubby always asks what i want & that totally takes the excitement out of it. i always remind him that "creativity & thoughtful-ness goes a LONG way," but he doesn't seem to get it...that gift could be a winner for both of us. lol

Rachel said...

AWWWW how cute! Don't let him tell you it will be even better waiting til Christmas day!

Jo-Jo said...

My hubby hasn't bought me a present since we got married....maybe since our hubbys were seperated at birth this will be my year as well!

April said...

Godd for you Sweety, you deserve it! Me and Hubby can't ever wait till Xmas either on the big stuff. This is the first year I haven't picked out his present because he wants a gun so he's actually picking it out right now. he's hard to buy for too because he always wants really expensive stuff that we have to save for. Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! That's exciting! I wonder what it is! Hopefully not a new iron....

Melissa said...

OOOOhhhh, how exciting...don't find out ahead of time-- it will make it so much better on Christmas morning!!

Becky said...

Oh..That's very fun! I hope you guys hold out and don't spill the beans. I know what it is like not having a single surprise for you under the tree.

Hope he got you something good!

Anonymous said...

I think just being proud of him is half the battle. It is like a gift for him too. He probably thinks he'll get a little tickle for acting on his own...my hubby would.

Aubrey said...

Fun! Oh, don't ruin the surprise! I hope he doesn't tell you!! LOL

Mommy In Pink said...

OH I hate surprises...I hope it is something good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails