Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just a quick note...

to say that I will be back to posting regularly soon...

We are all doing well, and everyone is adjusting to the new eddition swimmingly! ;) The two little ones are completely taken with their new baby brother. Little man is extra inquisitive. Baby girl has been really sweet.

I apologize for not getting back to all of you who have made comments, unfortunately due to the secret nature of this blog I haven't really had opportunity to be by myself... so I will be getting back to all of you wonderful people as soon as possible!

Thank you all so much for your congrats and well wishes, and I will be posting some good stuff in the near future.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!

He's here!! What a doll!
Congrats, get rest and we'll see ya when we see ya! We understand! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails